Join us virtually in celebration of 20 years of raising funds and awareness for the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)!
September 11 to December 31, 2020
TAPS provides direct support to families who have been impacted by the death of a military loved one.
Whether you choose to participate in an organized virtual race, run or walk; complete 20 miles in observance of our 20th anniversary; bike, swim, dance or do your own distance, Team TAPS welcomes you to join the FUN-raising and make a difference!
Let’s all work together to celebrate these incredible 20 years of Team TAPS while honoring the lives of our fallen heroes—and supporting the families who have been left behind!
How to Join
1) Register and pay for your entry at the event of your choice's website or select an event you would like to personally do in honor of your fallen hero. Many of our partner organizations are hosting virtual races such as:
- Travis Manion Foundation’s Virtual 9/11 Heroes Run
- Virtual Bank of America Chicago Marathon Events
- Virtual Army Ten-Miler
- Virtual Marine Corps Marathon
- Virtual TCS New York City Marathon
2) Create your TAPS fundraising website right here! There is not a registration fee to register with TAPS. (All ages welcome!) Each Team TAPS participant will receive:
- Fallen Hero Honor Bib (to be printed out by participant).
- Raise $200 and receive a Team TAPS signature singlet/jersey or technical tee.
- Raise $400 or more receive Team TAPS signature singlet/jersey or technical tee and a Team TAPS commemorative medal.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.