- Guaranteed Entry into the world famous TCS New York City Marathon
- Signature Team TAPS race singlet and team gear
- Personalized support and technical help to create engaging fundraising within your network
- Your own fundraising page through Crowdrise where you can track your donations 24/7
All applications will be carefully reviewed and considered. Depending on demand, some runners may initially be placed on a wait list. We will notify applicants of their selection or wait list status beginning the week of March 2. Runners submitting an application after March 2 will be notified of their selection or wait list status within 36 hours of application.
All Team TAPS TCS New York City Marathon runners must agree to meet a minimum fundraising obligation of $2,620. Upon selection, you will receive instructions on how to set up your personal fundraising page, and will be required to complete a credit card authorization form.
If you are selected as a Team TAPS runner, we will email you an invitation to complete your race registration for the TCS New York City Marathon. Runners must complete the race registration and email the Team TAPS Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receipt, or your spot will be forfeited and offered to a runner on the wait list. Race fees are:
- --$255 for New York Road Runners (NYRR) members
- --$295 for non-New York Road Runners (NYRR) members
- --$358 for Non-US residents
We look forward to welcoming you to Team TAPS and sharing our mission with you. We celebrate that you are committed to running the iconic TCS New York City Marathon with Team TAPS.
Team contact: email@example.com; 800-959-TAPS (8277)
Please note that due to high demand, completion of this application does not guarantee your selection as a Team TAPS charity runner for the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon. Runners will be notified of their selection or wait list status beginning the week of March 2, 2020.