Join Team TAPS virtually as we mark TAPS' 27th Anniversary
November 1 to December 31, 2021
Whether you choose to participate in an organized virtual race - run, walk, bike, swim, dance or create your own unique challenge - let's work together to honor the lives of our fallen heroes—and support the mission of TAPS!
How to Join
1) You can choose to do your own personal activity in honor of your fallen hero or register and pay for your entry at the event of your choice's website. This time of year, there are many great holiday runs, such as Veterans Day Runs, Turkey Trots, or Jingle Bell Jogs. OR
What about a challenge? This year, TAPS is observing the 27 years of serving the families of our fallen heroes! Here are some great examples:
- a mile a day for 27 days
- 27 miles in a single day
- 27 sit ups for 27 days
- 27 pull-up/push-ups
You can also just create your own unique challenge! We would love to cheer you on as you work hard to support TAPS and the families of our nation's fallen heroes.
2) Create your TAPS fundraising website right here! There is not a registration fee to register with TAPS. (All ages welcome!) Each Team TAPS participant will receive:
- Fallen Hero Honor Bib (to be printed out by participant).
- Raise $200 and receive a Team TAPS signature singlet/jersey or technical tee.
- Raise $400 or more receive Team TAPS signature singlet/jersey or technical tee and a Team TAPS commemorative medal.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.